Location The School of Business is located two miles east of downtown Salt Lake City, Utah, within the University of Utah’s 1,500-acre campus. For visitors arriving by car, the best place to park is in the visitor lot right by the School. The School is also serviced by TRAX light rail and UTA public bus, with convenient stops all over campus. Explore the interactive maps below.
- Take 400 South going east toward the University (turns into 500 South at 1000 East).
- Turn left at the stop light at the intersection of 1580 East and 500 South.
- Veer right and continue going east onto South Campus Drive.
- Turn left at the first light –1725 East.
- This becomes Campus Center Drive.
- Follow around to the right until you reach the visitor parking lot.
From the South/Foothill Blvd/ I-215
- Take Foothill Blvd. north to Mario Capecchi Drive, turning right on Mario Capecchi Dr.
- Turn left at the first light (South Campus Drive).
- Turn right onto 1725 East (Campus Center Drive), the second light after the Huntsman Center
- Follow Campus Center Drive around until you reach the Visitor’s Parking Lot.